Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday

Today was our Greeley trip. I had peanut butter honey toast with banana slices on it for breakfast. We ate at Burger King for lunch. I had the grilled chicken salad. Side note: Burger King does NOT have great salads. I also had 3 of Sarah's chicken flavored, crown shaped sponge nuggets and some of her fries, too. Sarah did not eat much of her lunch and I found out why when we were leaving. She threw up allllll over the bathroom floor. Stupid "green" movement meant there were no paper towels, just an air drier. I had to push the puke into a puddle with wet wipes and go tell the worker that there was a tidy little puddle of puke under the sink. Lovely. Anyway, I should not have eaten her food. We had turkey burger patties wrapped in whole wheat tortillas with spinach and tomatoes for dinner. AAAAND, my personal favorite, sweet potato fries! Yum. I made them with olive oil, agave nectar, salt and pepper. I try not to use that agave nectar too much, but this is one of my favorite ways to prepare sweet potatoes. I usually use brown sugar, so it is an improvement. :) I had some grapes and cheese and crackers for snack today, so I definitely hit my fruit and veggie quota for the day. And it was not even hard.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

We all just got over being sick too. And I stopped breastfeeding so I really need to start exercising and eating better now. I'm glad to hear you are doing so well and enjoy hearing new ideas for meals and snacks from you.

Sabra said...

Why aren't I listed under "Million Dollar Bloggers?" Maybe, you are saving me for the "Billion Dollar Level!"

Planty Mama said...

There you go, Sabra! And Lisa, send me an invite to view your blog. Apparently you don't want weird stalkers viewing your profile!