Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Still Truckin'

I am still going. No sugar since last Monday. Still doing Power 90, although I really did not want to this morning. I have been feeling exhausted lately. I fell asleep putting Sarah to bed last night around 8 o'clock. Ridiculous. And frustrating because I lost a bunch of points. I usually do my blogging and my fifteen minutes of spiritual reading after the kids are in bed, but there was no "after" for me yesterday. Then this morning I could barely make it through my workout. I seem to have shaken it off for the most part because I totally kicked booty tonight! I made dinner, washed my dishes, did a bunch of laundry, folded and put away all my towels. I am afraid I cannot mark my point for healthy eating today because I made Cheddar Cabbage Casserole which has cheese (as the title implies), butter coated cornflakes, cream of chicken soup and mayo. Our next door neighbor brought us over a cabbage from the farmer's market and this is the only recipe I have for cabbage. And I do not really like cabbage. This recipe makes it palatable. Even Sarah ate it! But I imagine almost anything would taste good if you smother it in cheese and mayo and top it with butter coated cornflakes.

No comments: