Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Eh

I went to McDonald's with Sarah to have a playdate with her friend. I did get a salad. Not a great salad, but a salad. I did not eat any major sugar today, just what was in the salad dressing. I got my two servings of fruit and vegetables. For dinner we had spaghetti. I have been buying the whole wheat noodles for quite a while now. We also had garlic bread and a delicious salad. I realized that one of my biggest problems last week was just not having enough vegetables to eat two servings everyday. When I went shopping today I made sure to load up on veggies and fruit so that we wouldn't run out. I also got sweet potatoes because they keep a little better than other vegetables. If I plan my meals and snacks the day before I am a lot less likely to eat poorly. I am finding that I can plan ahead for my eating just like I plan ahead for my exercise. Speaking of, I got some eight pound weights today to replace my five pound ones. I am getting stronger! Well, the baby is crying so I will consider this as filling my positive writing point for the day.

No comments: