Monday, September 20, 2010

And I'm Back!

It has been a few days since I last posted. My girls and Tyler are all sick. I have had a lot of late nights and tired days and blogging has been low on my list of priorities! I woke up with a splitting headache this morning and missed my morning workout. I did get it in after I put Jane to bed, though. I was really thinking I might miss it today, but Tyler gave me a little encouragement and instead of snapping at him like I would normally, I got my butt in gear and did Power 90! I am glad I did even though my headache is back and it really was a little late in the day for me. I think I am definitely a morning exerciser. Lesson learned. I will not put it off this late again!

I am getting pretty excited about starting running. I still have 30 pounds to lose before I want to start running, but I am feeling a second wind in my eating efforts. If I want to run a half-marathon, losing weight is not one option, it is the only option!

I got rid of a bunch of "skinny clothes" today. I was going through old boxes looking for clothes I can wear while I am losing weight so I do not have to waste money on clothes I do not plan to wear for long. I found all these clothes that I loved and had not wanted to get rid of, but a lot of them were dated or not age appropriate. I found it quite liberating to get rid of all these clothes I was waiting to fit in!

No comments: