Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday

I skipped breakfast today. We were going to be late and I taught the lesson in RS so we had to be there on time. When we got home I just ate both breakfast and lunch for lunch. :) We had Chicken Tortilla Soup for dinner. Delicious! I was not that hungry today. Full on sickness has hit. Yesterday I could barely talk. Today my voice is better, but a cough has set in. It is crappy. I am going to see how I feel tomorrow before I decide if I am going to exercise. I have to drive to Greeley tomorrow to drop off the check for our new car. It is three hours round trip. With two children, maybe more. Still no sugar! It is getting easier to stay away from, too. I almost ate some out of habit the other day, but caught myself before I made a mistake. I bought Sarah some yogurt covered raisins. I was looking for a healthy snack and saw those. I almost reached for them, but then I remembered they are loaded with sugar! It will be easier to have those things around when I get into the habit of NOT reaching for them! I am tired and want to go to bed now, so goodnight!

2 comments:

Candi said...

What did you mean when you wrote with two children, maybe more?? Are you pregnanta again???

Planty Mama said...

Oh my gosh, NO! I meant maybe more than 3 hours! My doctor would lecture me big time if I were pregnant again. I would lecture me!