Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shopping Day

Wednesdays are my shopping days. We used to always stop at Burger King, or Sonic, or Taco Bell, or, well, you get the point. Since we have to drive so long it seems like we are always out during lunch time. I made a special effort to get going early this morning so we could be home in time for lunch. We were hungry on the way home so I got the grapes out of the grocery bags and we ate those on the trip. I got whole grain tortillas and when we got home I had a ham and cheese wrap with spinach. Some days I seem to really get it, and some days I struggle to find something healthy that I want to eat. I am realizing that my eating is stalling out my weight loss. If I want to get my pounds down, I really need to crack down and change those things that are STILL holding me back. I only ate peanut butter honey once today. :) That is quite an improvement from yesterday! I make peanut butter and honey on multi-grain English muffins topped with sliced bananas or pumpkin seeds. I may try the bananas on it without honey. That will be fewer calories anyway. I am beginning to learn how to adjust recipes to be healthier and making healthy choices out of habit. It is pretty exciting!

No comments: