Friday, September 10, 2010

Almost Over

I am so glad this week is almost over. It has seemed grueling to me. No sugar since Monday, though. And no missed days of exercise. :) I was just talking to Kyla about how you get ready to run THIRTEEN miles. I really have to crack down on the eating. I cannot start running until I lose 35 more pounds. I am exercising, but to lose weight I really need to watch how much I am eating. Today was horrible. To compensate for not being able to eat what I really wanted (sugar) I ate like 30,000 calories. At least it felt like it! Sarah's first dance class was today. Adorable, by the way. I rushed out the door without eating breakfast. Jane and I went to the grocery store to get something, and instead of getting junk, I got bananas and high fiber crackers and Laughing Cow cheese spread. I was also proud because I did not spend a lot of money and only got what I needed. That is important because we are buying a new car and our budget is going to be what it was when we were living on our savings. Time to start remembering how to be frugal again!

1 comment:

Kyla said...

Don't beat yourself up over calories. Baby steps. You're conquering your sugar addiction right now. You can worry about your calories next.