Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Yay!

Today was a busy day. I feel like I was on the phone all day and we had to go to Sterling to do our grocery shopping. We are not stopping at fast food places for lunch anymore, so I had to plan ahead and prepare a lunch for Sarah and I. We got a late start so we ended up picnicking at the park before shopping instead of just eating it in the car on the way home. We left at 11:30am and did not get home until 2:30pm. This morning as I was getting ready to start my workout, Ali called and we have been texting back and forth so I knew I needed to talk to her. I ended up having to skip my workout. I have been afraid of this happening from the beginning. Afraid that if I missed one workout I would never get back on track. Well, booyah to myself because I totally did my workout when we got home! I just need to remember that I can do it!! AND today is my half-way mark! Forty-five days of Power 90 and going strong. My eating could have been better today, but still no sugar. :) I am watching a movie with my hubby, so I am going to consider this done!

No comments: