Thursday, September 23, 2010

Grrrr

I managed to eat mostly healthy today. Peanut butter English muffin with banana slices for breakfast, ham and cheese wrap on a whole wheat tortilla with spinach for lunch, and a chicken wrap on whole wheat tortilla with spinach, tomatoes and a little bit of ranch for dinner. I did break down and have a peanut butter and honey English muffin with pumpkin seeds after the girls were in bed, and I ate some Fiber Selects Veggie Wheat Thins this afternoon. I woke up with a headache and kept trying to work at the knot in my neck. Did not seem to help. Thought maybe it was food related. Eating did not seem to help. I finally caved and took some Tylenol. This afternoon I started feeling not well. Sore throat, fatigue, cough. Not fun. I hate exercising when I feel like crap. I am glad tomorrow is just strength training. I would not want to do cardio feeling like this!

No comments: