Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 2 and Day 30

Day 2 of the healthy challenge: not so good. I ate horribly. But no sugar. I have to make extra sure I do all my other points so I only lose the one point. I am working hard at not giving up because I mess up. That is what The Beck Diet Solution talks about. I do not have to give up on my health because it is hard or I am not perfect at it right away. I am determined to keep going, no matter what! This is what the Atonement is about. I can do better every time I fail. BUT, I am doing well with Power 90! I am currently surfing the Crimson Wave and I was tired and grouchy and bloaty and achy this morning. Putting my workout clothes right next to the bed before I go to sleep has been extremely helpful. Some mornings it is all that keeps me going. That proved true this morning. This was the first day I seriously contemplated skipping my workout. Those clothes sitting right next to my bed were the encouragement I needed. I am even more convinced than I have ever been that it is necessary to prepare for success.

No comments: