Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 3

I ate horribly today. Too many snacks, and a Sonic Lemon-Berry real fruit slush that I found out contained 500 calories! I went on Calorieking.com to check on it and was really sad to find that Tyler's greasy, deep-fried onion rings had less calories than my real fruit slush. But other than that, I did Power 90, did not eat after 8pm, and made a concerted effort to sit down at the table and eat consciously. We have a lot of soda left from when everyone was here for the blessing, so I have definitely been consuming a lot more liquid calories trying to get rid of the soda. Most of the soda is caffeinated which saves me from having to drink it, too, at least. Overall I will consider today a win, because it makes me feel better to do so! :)

1 comment:

Kyla said...

Silly girl! Get rid of the soda. It's bad for you on EVERY level. Dump it down the sink or take it to a neighbor.