Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 6 - Completion of first week of Power 90

I DID IT! I really did not want to do Power 90 this morning. I have not been getting much sleep lately and we have a Court of Honor at 10:30am for the bishop's sons who got their Eagle. But, by golly, I did it! It might have been a tad half-hearted, especially because I am feeling a little deflated today. Last night a show came on after Say Yes to the Dress. It was a show about people who have lost 100 pounds or more. All of them had trouble with huge flaps of saggy skin, especially on their abdomen. What I got out of that is that even if I lose weight, I am still going to be gross and unattractive because we cannot (and never will be able to) afford the $12,000-$20,000 it costs to have a "trunk lift" as they are called. I will stick with it anyway. I will just buy girdles to keep my saggy skin under control once I have lost the weight. *sigh*

1 comment:

Anbolyn said...

I think you should still lose the weight. You'll be healthier and feel better. Don't let some saggy old skin stop you!