Monday, August 23, 2010

Ten Week Health Challenge

My friend on facebook is doing a ten week health challenge. It is based on points. There are categories that you earn points for every day like eating 2 servings of fruit or vegetables, no sugar, exercising, positive writing (can be in a journal, a blog or even a letter to someone), 15 minutes of spiritual reading, etc. You have ten free points every week, so if you eat sugar one day, or, like me, choose not to exercise on the Sabbath, you use one of your free points and mark it with an "F." There are a bunch of us starting it and I thought it would be good. I would have to e-mail in my points at the end of every day. Maybe this will help me be better about my eating. It starts August 30th so I have a week to prepare. I like that it is not JUST losing weight, but about improving yourself. Let me know if anyone would like to get more details. Maybe we could do a splinter group!

1 comment:

Anbolyn said...

I'd do it! I need SOMETHING to jump start my process.