Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 9

Success!! According to my bathroom scale, I have lost FOUR pounds! And that was even after I had eaten breakfast! This is the encouragement I needed after watching that show about saggy skin. I feel SO much better. I never noticed how poor my balance had become, but I have noticed a huge improvement since starting Power 90. I have more strength. When I shave my legs in the shower, the leg I am standing on does not start to hurt or get tired. I can carry Jane up the stairs without leaning on the wall. My clothes are starting to fit better. I can fit into clothes I have not been able to wear for quite a while, so it is like having a new wardrobe! It is amazing how much difference nine days can make! This makes me excited to do my workouts!

2 comments:

Katie Seamons said...

You can do it!!! P90X kills! In a good way.

Kyla said...

Four pounds is a HUGE deal! I always think about a package of butter when I think of a pound, and you lost FOUR of them. Awesome!