Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day Two

On Monday I started implementing my plan for weight loss. I am still far from perfect, but I am giving myself credit for what I am doing and trying to be consistent in my efforts. So far, really the only things I have done is not eat after 8, try not to snack as much between meals, and exercise. I have done Power 90 two days in a row. I am preeeeeetty sore today, but I am not going to give up. I thought I would be more tired, but I have to say, I feel pretty good. I wanted to start with exercise because when I exercise I am less likely to eat poorly and undo all my hard work! I really want to go all 90 days with the Power 90 program. I have never gone all 90 days, but even for the amount of time I have done before, I definitely noticed a difference in my body. I am excited to start seeing results!

1 comment:

Candi said...

good for you! keep up the good work. The other day Brook convinced me to run around the block with her. I don't know what I was thinking. I couldn't even keep up with my 6 year old daughter!!! ahh I need ot get in shape. haha