Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 11

Today had a rough start. I did not get to bed until midnight and Jane woke up every two hours. I woke up exhausted and grouchy and we had to be at a moms' group at 9am. I am glad I have been establishing my Power 90 routine and had my workout clothes, shoes and a pair of socks right next to the bed. It would have been very easy to skip it, otherwise. AND the payoff- I put on a pair of capris I have been avoiding because they were skin tight and gave me the attractive front butt and they were a bit too BIG! Yay! Now I have another hot weather option instead of wearing full length pants and roasting. I am pretty excited by all these positive changes. It helps me stay motivated.

2 comments:

Kyla said...

YAY for Sybil! I'm so proud of you for sticking with it. I'll be calling you for support after I have Hayes.

Anbolyn said...

Woo hoo! Good going. You're so disciplined, I'm jealous!