Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 5

Five days of Power 90 down, 85 to go! I am starting to feel less sore, thank goodness. I can already feel my strength and balance improving. I can carry the baby up the stairs without having to lean against the wall for balance. My back does not hurt as much when I stand for long periods of time thanks to my strengthening core muscles. I was pretty tired after exercising the first few days, but now I feel energized by my workouts. I have 40 pounds to go until my pre-Sarah weight and 80 pounds to go until Tyler buys me a new couch for our living room. I really feel like this is the time I am going to go all the way! I cannot have any more children until I am in the best health I can be in so we do not have the complications we had with Jane and Sarah. That is pretty good motivation. Also, I am mucho excited to run a half marathon with my fabulous family and to be cheered from the sideline by Anbo. :)

No comments: