Thursday, March 27, 2008

Speaking of rage...

So, I updated my blog today and Tyler was sitting next to me as I browsed all your blogs. He said, "I don't know why you guys feel the need to share when your periods are." And I explained to him it was because your period makes it really hard to stick to your diet what with food cravings and all. Then HE said, "It just sounds like an excuse to me." While I am on my period. And he knows it. Maybe it wasn't all my period that was causing my homicidal rage. Maybe I have a husband who has a death wish. I hope that some of the knowledge men gain after they leave this life is what it's like to a) have a period, b) be pregnant (Tyler also told me he thought I was faking my pregnancy sickness once), and c) go through labor. Then I want to hear them say, "It just sounds like an excuse."!!!

2 comments:

Anbolyn said...

When I first read your post I was irritated, but I think Tyler might be partly right. I do use PMS as an excuse sometimes. Don't get me wrong - I definitely feel physical and emotional changes during this time, but I throw in the towel too easily. I would also love for men to have to feel the effects of PMS one day, then they might understand that it is hard to slog through.

Heather said...

I say "A POX ON HIS GENITALS!!!!!"