Tuesday, March 4, 2008

First Day of Challenge

My first day actually went pretty well. I had an apple with peanut butter for breakfast, some leftover chicken pot pie stuff I made for lunch, and some Thai peanut pasta for dinner. BUT, then I ate some cake. That was it though. I usually eat something late, but I didn't last night. Today I had a protein shake from the Sugar Addicts Total Recovery Program and I have no idea what I'm having for lunch yet. But I'm making lasagna using ground turkey and low fat cottage cheese instead of beef and ricotta for dinner tonight. I've been really busy trying to get the house clean. I think I have a bit of Spring Cleaning Fever because I folded all our laundry that's been sitting around for months last night and I've been cleaning like mad. It's been nice. My house is getting clean, I'm too busy to snack, AND I'm burning calories! It's a win-win-win situation! Anyway, I hope everyone else is doing well. Oh, one more thing I forgot to tell you. Since I've been doing yoga everyday (except the past 2 days) my clothes are fitting me better! Yay!

1 comment:

Anbolyn said...

Dang, Sybil! I wish I could eat at your house every night. You make some good-sounding stuff. When are you going to Alabama?