Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday

Well, I was planning to stick faithfully to my diet even on Easter. BUT, I weighed myself and I lost nothing! So I went ahead and ate whatever I wanted! Today I'm back on the diet and I am regretting yesterday as I am now having to detox from sugar again and have been nauseated and headachey all day. I was very disappointed that I hadn't lost anything. I was so faithful. I didn't eat any of Tyler's Easter candy, I made a delicious BBQ chicken pizza that I didn't take a single bite of, and I went to Chipotle's with Tyler and still managed to stick with the diet! And after all that hard work... nothing! Oh well, we'll see about next week. Mom gave me her old scale so that I can weigh myself more than when I am at her house! That should help me keep better track. Oh, and I started my period. Yay! That was sarcasm. Love you guys! Hope you had a great Easter.

No comments: