Thursday, March 27, 2008

Still Hangin' In There

Well, I'm still sticking with it. No cheating at all since Easter. I really need to add exercise now! This is going to be a tough weekend, though. We're celebrating Mom's birthday on Sunday and I said I'd make her a cake b/c no one should have to make their own birthday cake! So we'll probably have a delicious dinner and then cake, which I cannot eat. In the first couple months it's really important not to cheat while your body is switching from burning carbs to burning fat. I just want to lose some weight already! I'm like Heather, I want it FAST! If I don't lose anything in a month I'm just going to be anorexic! Yeah right! Not being able to STOP eating is what got me into this in the first place. Anyway, I hope you guys are all doing well!

1 comment:

Heather said...

The exercise feels sooo good!! You're going to love it! I think it might help with your sugar withdrawal rage too. Say NO to cake!! I love ya!