Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Crash and Burn

So yesterday I had a huge derailment. I ate like 5 pieces of cake and half a bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Dinner was good though. Except I used those oven-ready lasagna noodles and they didn't cook all the way so our lasagna was really firm, almost chewy, you might say. Today is not shaping up any better. I am so HUNGRY lately. I wonder if Sarah's going through a growth spurt and my bodies ramping up the milk production. Anyway, I'm a ravening beast and am going to go eat a lasagna.

2 comments:

Anbolyn said...

Those PB cups are fatal! I can't buy them ever again if I have any hope of losing weight. And I do so love the PB eggs for Easter :(

Heather said...

I'm saying STAY AWAY FROM THE CAKE!!!! Throw it out girlfriend. It'll be the death of you!