Saturday, March 8, 2008

Low Carb

There's a woman in our ward that is doing the low carb thing and asked if I wanted to join her so she'd have someone to report to. I really want to do it. The low carb diet is how I lost my 80 pounds before. I know what the guidelines are, there's no calorie counting which (sorry Heather) I REALLY hate, and I know it's been effective for me in the past. The only thing is, I don't know if you can do it nursing. I mostly ate a lot of chicken salads and scrambled eggs before, which isn't too bad. And you can eat a lot of vegetables as long as they're high in fiber. But I also have to have the sugar alcohol candy in order to stay on it. It gives me diarrhea like no other and I'm worried what it might do to Sarah. Anyway, I have until I get back from Kyla's to think about it. I leave tomorrow! Yay!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Don't count calories. Just eat smaller portions. You are burning an extra 500 calories a day making milk which accounts for your hunger but which also can aid you in your endeavors. Don't do anything radical (diarrhea candy bars).