Monday, March 17, 2008

Starting Tomorrow

I've been worrying about whether or not to do the Atkins while I'm nursing but today I went to the Atkins website and realized that the way I did Atkins before is not the way you're supposed to do it. Imagine that! You're not supposed to live off Atkins candy and diet soda! The way you're actually supposed to do it is actually pretty healthy. You're supposed to eat a lot of high fiber vegetables and eat protein, too. I went to the grocery store and bought a bunch of vegetables and some eggs and I plan to start tomorrow. I know it's not a permanent eating style, but if I can just lose SOME weight 1) I'll become motivated and 2) I maintained my last Atkins weight loss for 2 years until I became pregnant. I just feel so sick today and I'm ready for a change. ANY difference in my eating is a healthy one at this point. I'll keep you guys updated. The Induction Phase is supposed to last at least 14 days. Wish me luck!

No comments: