Tuesday, March 18, 2008

First Day

I started the Atkins diet today. I ate 2 scrambled eggs for breakfast, a cheese stick for snack, and spinach and romaine lettuce with tuna salad w/ celery for lunch. I feel pretty good about this, as it's pretty much the healthiest I've eaten since before I was pregnant. No sugar at all today! I have a bit of a headache, which is probably due to the fact that I normally would have already consumed several grams of sugar by this time in the day. I'm really excited to lose some weight! I hope you are all doing well in your fitness plans. Kyla, have you been able to work out since I left? Heather, sounds like you're doing well. Keep it up. Anbo, we all have days like you did, I'm glad you're feeling better. Niesa, just post when you can, we always like to read what you have to say!

1 comment:

Anbolyn said...

Sounds like Atkins worked for you before and you are comfortable with it. I think if something works for you you should jump on it.