Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Back to the Beginning

Well, I have officially scrapped the low carb thing. My baby is starting to smell funny, I'm exhausted all the time, and I'm still eating candy all the time, it's just sugar free! I don't want to just lose weight, I want to be healthy and this is just not working for me. I'm making steel cut oats for breakfast this morning and I'm just going to try to eat a lot of fiber and fresh fruits and vegetables and just eat consciously like the guy on TLC says. I feel a lot better about this. I was taking the sacrament and realized I had to have bread in order to do so. I just felt like, "This is not right." So I'm trying something new. I REALLY need to start exercising. It's starting to get warmer here. Maybe I'll take Sarah to the track with me. She just cut her first tooth yesterday!

1 comment:

Heather said...

That sounds better to me. Good for you. Exercise ROCKS!!!