Thursday, April 3, 2008

It Works!

Mom has been telling me about the I Can Make You thin series on TLC and I watched it with her on Sunday. I can't believe it, but it works. It really works! Yesterday I ate more sensibly than I have eaten since before I was pregnant. AND it wasn't even a struggle! The acupressure tapping technique really helped me overcome my emotional cravings and the negative association really helped me not have to gorge myself on sugar or chocolate. Plus, when you eat consciously, really paying attention to what you're eating, you really do eat less. If you guys want to check it out, go to this website.

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/make-you-thin/make-you-thin.html

1 comment:

Anbolyn said...

This sounds interesting to me. I scheduled my Tivo to record the upcoming episodes. I hope it can help me also!