Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Help!


Today was a very stressful day. There was a mix-up with my bank where they took my credit card payment out of my checking account TWICE, Jane (and therefore, I) did not sleep well last night and was cranky, I have clothes the girls have outgrown aaaalllll over the house that I was trying to sort/put away, Sarah has been having a testing-her-limits stage lately that is soooo fun, Tyler had meetings at the church tonight so was home for only a half hour to eat, Jane acted like a maniac during story time so bed time took about 1-1/2 hours, etc, etc, etc! I am feeling frazzled. I am feeling completely wrung out. I am feeling intense cravings for unspeakable amounts of doughnuts.

My cry for help is this: what works for you when you really need to vent some steam? Besides eating. I have already mastered that stress relief technique. :) And how do you switch your technique from eating to something else? I'm open to any suggestions!

5 comments:

Kyla said...

Uh, if I knew the answer to that I wouldn't be such a fatty.:)

Kyla said...

I can't stop thinking about that donut at the top of this post!

Heather said...

That really is a delicious looking donut!! Curse you Fobo!! Next time post an ugly donut!

Heather said...

Oh and as an alternative to eating, I'm with Kyla. This fatty has nothing!!

Planty Mama said...

Oh, sisters. You make me laugh. Laugh til I cry. I am so glad I have you guys to share my issues surrounding food. :) You guys are the best! Love you!