Monday, February 18, 2008

WOO HOO!!!!

Exciting news, everyone! Pueblo has joined the rest of the world. We now have a small but existent Asian Market!!!! The Lord is just opening every door for me to walk right through. First I found Shiho's blog with all her beautiful and low fat and calorie food, now someone just decided to open an Asian market last Wednesday! Otherwise, I would never have been able to make anything on her blog. Niesa- they have whole TUBS of curry paste for like $2.50! It's too bad they opened after you left. We talked to the owner when we went in and he said his wife was from the Phillipines. Whenever they wanted to cook any native recipes, they'd have to go to Springs or Denver for the ingredients so they decided they should just open a store here. I am making curry tonight. I will post a pic on my blog of that. WOO HOO! again, just for good measure!

2 comments:

Anbolyn said...

I'm so happy for you! That opens up lots of cooking avenues. We have an Asian market here in Chandler, but I never go... Cooking is just not my thing as you have to clean up afterwards!

Heather said...

I can't wait to have you cook some Asian delicacies for me. Sounds GREAT!!!