Thursday, February 14, 2008

No More Pictures

I have decided that there will be no more pictures posted of my food intake. Mostly because I am lazy, but partly because I am reading the book that Anbo had at Sisters Weekend. It makes some valid points. It is by Kathleen DesMaisons, and she talks about sugar sensitivity and lists the symptoms, and it is totally me! I've tried the protein for breakfast thing, and I am surprised by how much this curbs my sugar cravings. I made a pan of brownies and two notable things happened. First, it lasted for three days, which is unheard of, and secondly, Tyler ate as much of it as I did, also unheard of. I am going to continue reading and implementing her suggestions and I'll let you all know how it's going. But today did not go well because it was Valentine's Day and I ate copious amounts of spaghetti with meatballs and garlic bread. Plus Tyler bought me some Lindt Lindor Truffles. Yum! I've eaten all but 5 pieces. I sent two to work with Tyler and have three left. Anyway, I sure hope everyone starts posting again soon as my cell phone has been shut off and Tyler's car is not currently running so he's driving mine which means I am completely cut off from the world at present. PLEASE POST! If it wasn't for Anbo I'd forget anyone else even existed outside of these four walls!

3 comments:

Kyla said...

Why don't YOU read the book and tell us what to do. I'm still trying to get through Pride and Prejudice. My kids can't seem to stand that I'm reading. Aaargh! Anyway, just tell me what I need to do, okay:).

Heather said...

Sorry, you are not forgotten. I started my period as soon as I got home so I've been tired and depressed. I guess I need to read the sugar book.

Anbolyn said...

Hey, Heather I did too! So my posts have been less than sparkling this week, but I'm glad they're sustaining you Sybil in your time of (hypnotic) darkness :) I also love reading posts and getting my Parmelee fix. Aside from my co-workers I don't speak to anyone usually. The Target cashiers don't count.