Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Better

I feel like I did a lot better today. I still ate a lot of junk, but at least I ate something healthy, too. I probably got some vitamins! Knowing I'd have to take pictures of everything I ate really cut down on absently eating. And I had another epiphany. Shiho's food always LOOKS attractive, too. She eats off of nice dishes and the food is attractively arranged. It looks like she takes her time preparing and displaying the food she eats, which leads me to think she probably doesn't plop down in front of the TV to eat it! I imagine this makes her food a lot more... satisfying. So another new goal: I want to pay attention to HOW I eat as well as what I eat. No more plopping my turkey stew mash on a paper plate. I want to make my food pleasing to my eyes and my mouth. So get ready for some stunning culinary shots!

1 comment:

Anbolyn said...

I noticed the beauty of her food also! I enjoyed LOOKING at her arrangements.