Monday, February 4, 2008

Inspiration

I was browsing the blogs on blogspot and came across the blog of a Japanese girl living in Tokyo. It's kind of weird in that she takes pictures of everything she eats and posts it on her blog. But the part that got her bookmarked on my comp and added to my Million Dollar Bloggers (see the Shiho link) is that the food she eats, for the most part, looks very healthy, very simple and DELICIOUS. Oh, except for the cuttlefish stuffed with rice and the seaweed jello type stuff. It inspires me to try new things and not just think that healthy food has to be boring. Check it out if you want to see all the beautiful food!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Maybe I should start taking pictures of all the food I'm eating. I could do before and after shots. Before I eat it and after I digest it!!

Anbolyn said...

Wow, who knew you could eat radish salad for breakfast? I really enjoyed looking at her food.