Monday, February 25, 2008

Hello Again!

It's been a long while since I last posted. I am not doing so well. We had a ton of leftover desserts because Ty's birthday was this last week and I had to make a dessert for our ward's linger longer. I've eaten cake or brownies for every meal for about 3 days. Oh, and an occasional handful of cajun trail mix. However, I have started doing Salute to the Sun 12 times a day. It has made a huge difference. I have been eating sweets for every meal, but the good part is they've still lasted this long! I hope everyone is doing well with their goals and plans. I am so excited to go see Kyla in two weeks! Maybe we'll be able to inspire one another to action!

1 comment:

Anbolyn said...

It sounds like you're making some progress. I hope you have a fun time with Kyla!