Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Today!

This morning when we woke up, I discovered that Sarah had peed through her diaper and all her bedding was soaked in urine. There's nothing to jump start laundry like a bedding incident! I got up and put her bedding in the laundry right away because if I waited, either she wouldn't have any sheets to sleep on tonight, or she'd be sleeping on pee soaked bedding. Neither of those seemed acceptable scenarios to me, so into the washing machine it went! That led me to sort the laundry I've been putting off all week and get it started, too. We are going to Pueblo for the weekend tomorrow since Tyler has Friday off, and I do NOT want to leave my house a filthy pig mess so I can come home to a filthy pig mess! We also need clean clothes if we want to be able to pack tomorrow before Tyler comes home. So today is my no excuses/anti-procrastination day! This house is getting clean if I have to pass out 20 times to do it! All our beds are made and I did my FULL swish and swipe this morning instead of just wiping down the counter. I have load number 3 in the washer and I microwaved my sponge in preparation for the dish washing marathon awaiting me in the kitchen. This house will be clean 15 minutes at a time! Wish me luck!

No comments: