Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm baaaaaack

Today is my first full day back from sisters weekend. We got home around 2:30 yesterday afternoon, unpacked the car, sat down for a few minutes, then left to get my ultrasound around 3:20pm. Everything looks good. The baby is actually a little small! Not an amount to worry about, but definitely not oversized! We got a few 3D images, too. Beautiful little girl! Makes me anxious to meet her. AND my blood test came back normal. NO GESTATIONAL DIABETES!!! Yay! We didn't get back from Sterling til almost 8pm so I hurried got Sarah ready for bed. We were reading stories in Tyler and I's bed when Sarah started coughing. She coughed so hard she threw up her dinner all over in our bed. I quickly stripped the sheets and got new ones, but by the time I got Sarah to sleep it was 9:30pm. Too late for me to stay awake considering the busy day we had! I fell asleep. That means this morning I woke up to all our bags still on the living room floor, a pile of puke sheets at the bottom of the stairs, and dried puke in the bathtub. And I had to go grocery shopping first thing. I'm back from shopping and feeling a little overwhelmed. I need to set my timer and jump back in. My goal is to NOT let my little vacation derail my routines. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anbolyn said...

I'm glad you made it back safe and sound! What a busy day you had - I think you can cut yourself some slack with a day like that. Is Sarah sick? I know you can get back in your routine. I'll pray for you! And I'm excited to have another new 2nd cousin - have you decided on a name yet?