Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sisters Weekend

We're getting ready to leave for sisters weekend in about 3 hours. Yay! I have to say, being organized makes taking a trip a lot easier! Tyler and I cleaned our cars out yesterday in preparation to switch. Mine actually didn't really need all that much cleaning. I've been trying to bring all our stuff in every time we get out of the car. In the past, we would have put it off til this morning and had to go down in the dark and cold and try to figure out what we needed and what needs to be taken out. I have Sarah's and Coy's car seats sitting by the front door. I have a list of things not to forget. All my laundry was done and I was showered last night before I went to bed. I have a few dishes in the sink and my living room and kitchen need a quick clean, but other than that I'm leaving Tyler with a clean house. I'm hoping this will mean I get to come home to a clean house! We'll see. I wrote down Heather's flight information on a note card last night and put a roll of quarters in my purse for paying my parking at the airport. We started packing yesterday, so today we just had to put in our clothes from last night's laundry and the stuff we had to use last night. I'm sitting here with almost nothing to do! I'm used to traveling with my family. Everything is put off til last minute and we are ALWAYS late starting. What a difference being organized makes in the stress level of traveling! I hope you guys all have a great weekend! I'll be back Tuesday!

No comments: