Thursday, February 18, 2010

Flylady

I wrote about giving up procrastination in my last post. For the past two weeks I've been striving to keep my house clean. I try to keep my bathroom counters cleared and wiped down. I try to keep my dishes done and my kitchen sink shiny. I make my bed every day and try to get dressed to my shoes so I'm ready for any errands or emergencies that might come up. I've been doing my laundry consistently, even throwing in a load NOT on my "laundry day" and I can't believe the difference this makes! I love Flylady.net! Best program ever. It has taught me that I can do anything for 15 minutes and that small changes can make a big difference. I am going to try to keep adding routines and stick with the ones I've already established for the entire 40 days of Lent. I've been reading my scriptures and saying my prayers every day and that helps with ALL my other resolutions! Including being more patient with Sarah. I hope that I can keep up all the hard work!

1 comment:

Anbolyn said...

Sybil, this is great! I am so touched that you are praying for me - I will pray for your success also. I know we can do it!