Thursday, July 9, 2009

83rd Time's the Charm

I am having a really hard time wanting to do these exercises because I've done them like 4 times in the last 6 months or so. I have done the first and second principles A LOT. I am going to really sit down and do them all tonight, though, so I hope everyone is at least trying. AND the first principle is hard for me. I always think, "Yes, I am worthless trash. I know. Do I really have to go through this yet again?" Maybe that's why I do have to do it yet again. I have the feeling they want you to feel some sense of relief at knowing you're an ineffectual clod of dirt. The relief somehow escapes me. Is anyone else having a hard time? We're here to support one another. Don't stay silent if you're struggling.

1 comment:

Anbolyn said...

Haha! Loved your post! Yes, I am struggling also but just because I feel so bitter toward everything right now. But I will try to do the exercises on Saturday when I don't have to work and it is supposed to be 115 degrees here. I will need something to do indoors!