Friday, July 17, 2009

Sorry

I haven't posted again this week because we had Sarah's birthday party today. I've been running around trying to get ready for it. Ashy and I made an awesome cake! The point is, I'll be posting again now that I have a little more time. I've done two exercises this week and I plan on doing two more tonight if I can. I came across something cool in my scripture study this week. I'll share in my next post. Thanks for being patient with me while I took care of Sarah's party. Oh, and before anyone asks, Yes, Sarah's birthday is in August. I didn't have a big party for her 1st birthday b/c she would be too young to enjoy it. This year I was going to have an actual party but I found out we were moving and Sarah may or may not have any friends with which to have a party. Thus we had it a month early. The End.

No comments: