Monday, July 13, 2009

P1D1

Last night the exercise talked about carnal-mindedness vs. spiritual-mindedness. As I wrote earlier, I've done this exercise a few times, so I tried to look at it a different way. Instead of thinking about a carnal solution, I thought about carnal reasons for wanting a solution. Why do I want to lose weight? Is it so the world will approve of me? Or is it to restore the sanctity of my body, to show gratitude for the wonderful gift it is and to be more obedient to the principles of the gospel?
That was just my little comment for Principle One, Day One. PLEASE, someone else post something. Anything. I don't care! Just let me know I'm not alone.

2 comments:

Anbolyn said...

Sybil, you're not alone!! I'll post tonight.

Niesa said...

Syb, we are all here. I'll post now. Love you.