Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sleeeeeep

I am sleep deprived. I might as well admit it. Strangely, this deprivation leads to sleeplessness around midnight. If I have not managed to fall into bed COMPLETELY exhausted by midnight, I am up for at least another hour. My monthly has come and I am feeling anemic on top of exhausted. I need help getting back on the exercise track. My eating is still good. In fact, I am a little worried my milk production is not what it should be because I am not getting enough calories. Towards the evening Jane seems to be less and less satisfied with her nursing. I know they say stress can make your milk stop, but how do you stop stress? I cannot, but I CAN always eat more. :) I think I may have to start feeding Jane rice cereal to supplement her. Oh, I did skip rocks at a pond tonight. Does that count as exercise? Hmmm. I think my exhaustion is evident in the rambling and random content of this post. I shall go now.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Rice cereal sounds like a good idea. Hang in there.

JoHanna Bennion said...

I started Cannon on rice cereal a month ago because he wasn't getting enough to eat either. Now is starting a few fruits and vegi's now and he loves it! He is so eager to eat real people food. I know you pain! It is hard to function without sleep! Hang in there hun! Wuv you and take care of yourself the best you can!