Sunday, September 20, 2009

Exercise!

I am officially pregnant. My missed period was supposed to start September 16th. Morning sickness has kicked in already, even though it's really afternoon-bedtime sickness. I have found out something that will be a great motivator, though. I feel better on days that I exercise! I hardly get sick at all on days when I'm able to walk. Today was a sit through church day, so I'm feeling pretty horrid at this point. Tyler let me order a pregnancy workout DVD and it just got here yesterday. I am excited to try it out. It will be something I can use here in our home while Sarah's sleeping or while it's snowing or raining. It got really good reviews. I'm going to just watch it today, it being the Sabbath, and I'll try it out tomorrow and let everyone know how it goes.

3 comments:

Kyla said...

That's awesome. I never would have thought that exercise helps with morning sickness.Let us know how it goes.

Candi said...

Yay I hope you love it!

Anbolyn said...

How is this going? BTW, I'm sad you aren't coming next month, but we'll see you in December.