Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Red-Eyed Monster

Well, my period has reared its ugly head in a big way! Today I ate two chocolate Poptarts slathered with leftover frosting from a cake I made yesterday (which I also finished off, thus the desperation of the frosted Poptart). And I am currently thinking of heating and devouring an entire Totino's Four Cheese pizza. Help! My hormones are demanding FOOD. I looked up PMS on Wickipedia and it said food cravings are definitely a symptom of it. I am going to try really hard tomorrow and pray that my will is stronger than my hormones!

2 comments:

Kyla said...

Syb, if I have that food in the house, I eat it. You have to make it really hard for you to get to any bad food.

Heather said...

That doesn't always work for me. If I totally deny myself of my cravings I just keep eating trying to satisfy my original craving. The secret is moderation in all things. Only half a poptart slathered with frosting!!