Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Here you go, Kyla

So, I am starting a blog about my weight loss quest at the request of Kyla. You may wonder about the title of my blog. That's too bad. Just kidding. Here it is... don't laugh. I bought a weight loss hypnosis CD from an infomercial. Well, the guy who does the hypnosis talks like the mayor from the Simpsons. At one part he says, "My voice is like hypnotic dah-kness to your mem-O-ry." It's really hard to write how he sounds, just take my word that it's really funny. You're supposed to be all relaxed and impressionable, but every time I hear that part I have to laugh. Maybe that's why I'm still fat. Who knows. I'll post before pictures later. Tyler knows how to work this new fangled contraption that is our laptop better than I do, so I'll have to wait till he gets home. Think slimming thoughts my way and I'll do the same for all of you!

2 comments:

Kyla said...

So funny:), I knew I could count on you.

Anbolyn said...

Hilarious! I can't wait to read more of your adventures.