Saturday, August 15, 2009

First Post from Akron

Yay! We finally have internet and I can begin posting again! I have lost some weight while here, not because I'm trying but because we've been so busy! Plus, we have stairs. I'm surprised at the difference this makes. When we first got here I trudged up the stairs slowly, but now I can dash up rather spryly! I don't breathe as hard afterward, either. I plan to start doing He Did Deliver Me From Bondage on Monday. I'm glad to hear everyone else is doing so well. That's awesome about the soda, Anbo! I'm starting to get pretty sick of my big fat body and can't wait to see some measurable results.

2 comments:

Candi said...

good job! I guess that is one of the perks you get from moving. You are so busy you don't even have to think about it. I just wanted to post and tell you have grateful I am that you moved here to Akron. you have become a comfort to me. Thank you for talking with me today.

Anbolyn said...

Hey Syb, are you going to start from the beginning with He Did Deliver Me From Bondage?
Stairs will definitely give you a nice backside!