Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bubonic Plague

I am afraid I won't be doing much for now as I am dying of the plague. It's really unfortunate. I was looking forward to getting going on this weight loss thing now that we're (pretty much) settled. I have some kind of bug, I'm guessing a particularly nasty strain of flu that makes my throat feel as if I'm gargling broken shards of glass every time I swallow and making my body feel like I've somehow managed to overdo a workout that involved even my hair and my eyelids. I alternate between burning up and freezing and am beginning to wish for death. I will post again with any updates. I'm going on 36 hours, (it feels like 30 days) so I hope it will pass soon and all will be well. However, if I do die, I want you all to know how much I love and appreciate you!

2 comments:

Anbolyn said...

Sybil, I hope you're feeling better! That is a terrible illness to have.

Planty Mama said...

Turns out I have strep throat. I was convinced it was the flu because I have never been this effected by strep! I am starting to feel better. I don't have the body aches anymore, but my throat hurts worse everyday and I tire out pretty quickly. As for starting from the beginning, what do you think, Anbo? Should we do it from the beginning, or is that what Flylady would call our perfectionism trying to get in the way of our success?