Friday, June 19, 2009

How are things?

What is the situation with books? Does everyone have one? Has anyone started the pre-reading? I think I might just set a date that I'm going to start. It is now official and Tyler has the job in Yuma, CO. He was approved by the school board and went up yesterday to meet the rest of the music program staff. This means we have to be up there by August. July will be an incredibly hectic time for us, but I would like to set the start date for the He Did Deliver Me from Bondage Program as June 29. I'm doing this on purpose so that if I can do it during July, everyone else can, too. That means NO EXCUSES! Kyla! We need to be accountable for having our assignments done by a certain time or else this won't work. I don't care if you skip one and have to double up the next night. We need to have them done so we can share insights. The insights we gain when we do and discuss the assignments are what will help up overcome our addictions. Is everyone with me? Please say yes.

4 comments:

Kyla said...

Slave Driver!

Planty Mama said...

I have to be! I am FAT! I just saw pictures from when Ali and I went to Lisa's. I don't even recognize myself. I want to cry! I NEED SUPPOOOOOOORRRRRT!

Anbolyn said...

Don't cry! We'll be your support. I am ready also and at this point will try anything to get my life on track. Well, maybe not anything...

Anbolyn said...

oh, yeah I do have a book and will be ready to start on June 29.