Thursday, May 29, 2008

Slowly getting better

We're all starting to feel better. I haven't been taking any walks because I haven't done laundry in a while (since we've been sick) so I have no pants to wear outside. Or even inside today. But, I have been staying very busy so I haven't been eating as much. I had to make 50 invitations for a dutch oven cooking demonstration, and I had to make them cute because we're having a guest from another ward come and it's a lot of hard work, so we really wanted people to come and not waste our special guest's time. The point is, it took me like 5 hours so I had less time to get the munchies and eat pointlessly. I also have to teach the lesson in Relief Society on Sunday. That means a lot more time being busy, too. At this rate I'll lose 50 pounds by Christmas!

1 comment:

Anbolyn said...

Glad to hear you're getting better! Keeping busy does help - you have less time to get bored and want to eat stuff that you don't really need.