Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Back in the Saddle

Hey guys! Long time no post. So, my new weight loss routine: I'm going to start exercising every day. ish. I exercised yesterday and I'm feeling pretty dang tired tonight. I just don't know if I can. But I'll try anyway. I'll tell you what, I have a feeling exercise is going to help me sleep a lot better. Also, a new sleep aid I'm trying is sure to help. It's called Sarah. Now that she's mobile, keeping up with her is exhausting. I took her to mom's house today to see Ashy's dress and I felt like I was chasing tornadoes. Well, I think I may go pass out. Wish me luck... with my exercising, not the passing out thing.

2 comments:

Anbolyn said...

Sybil, I'm so glad you're back! I've missed you so. I think exercise is a great beginning. Good luck to you!

Heather said...

I saw the pictures of Ashlyn's dress with Sarah trucking around in the background. I can't believe how big she is getting. Good luck with the exercise!!