Thursday, June 3, 2010

Post-baby

Here we are, two weeks and one day into life with two children :) Jane is amazing and sweet and Sarah LOVES her. Mom left on Tuesday morning, I got the stomach flu around 3 in the morning on Wednesday and was so sick I could barely function until today. In spite of all that, Tyler has been a huge help in keeping up the house and between my feeble efforts and his hard work, the house has been kept in functional form, including laundry. A lot of this is due to my mom's hard work while she was here, so all we have to do is maintenance, but it was one of my greatest fears to have our house fall apart after I had Jane and we have managed to keep that from happening so far. So YAY!

3 comments:

Linework said...

Last night Tyler told us that you are starting to feel better. I'm so glad! Just let me know if you need to talk or anything. I know Tyler is there but sometimes you just need another woman. love ya!

Linework said...

ps sorry I was logged into Jer's blog. haha I didn't realize.

Anbolyn said...

Sybil, glad to see you've posted! It sounds like things are going well. When are you going to post new pics of Jane??